»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edition VIII Presentation

Go down

Edition VIII Presentation Empty Edition VIII Presentation

Post by Mig II Tue Jan 27 2015, 15:59

Hi all !
I'm happy, and DoS and friends who help for organization, to present to you all ... again ! ... a new session of our wonderful DoS Endurance  cheers

After a long break, and some problems which have decided me to delete the first Edition VIII project .... so here we are and go again !!!

As some of you could see as an informal message : .........

Edition VIII Presentation 10931410

lol! lol!

Well, we're not yet down cheries !!!

So, let's go for a new nice and Rock'n'Roll Endurance, we'll play 8 races for the Edition VIII !!

Dates and Rules have just been edited, take your own calendar then draw a big red turn on these 8 tuesdays ... 

As always, no need to train on any map .... anyone except me can't know which map we'll play, I use to decide about ...... 30 s (Yracer, am I right ?) before the start xD.

I'll write soon to mappers which we'll decide to select the map's creation, anyway, we'll take about 12 maps for 8 used ... "secret is secret"

IMPORTANT : I have not many free personnal time for edit all messages about our Competition as I could do before, so please, 

ALL OF YOU, THANKS FOR SHARE THE INFO ABOUT THE DOS ENDURANCE'S RUNNING TO ALL YOUR DIRTY CONTACTS AND FORUMS !!!

The successful of the DoS Endurance, from now 2009, comes from you ! all players and friends !

Thanks for help us to share the information about the registration and dates !!! 

The places will be limited to the first 200 registered players, and we're waiting for the best dirt drivers, and all the level who have pleasure and share it to run on our famous Competition.

Before the usual last message of the competition where I use to thank (very much) everyone of you and special ones who helped me, I must first thank some of you for your personnal messages from 1 year for the return of the DoS Endurance, 
and I want to thank just now Jack for the servers we'll use to play ..... and sure a special "coucou" to the TM-LIVE Team I'll join for the "Direct" on server 1 during the competition.

No more long, no more words - I know, I like writting lol - I wish you all a very nice Competition .... a DoS one ... on our Endurance Edition VIII !!!

Have Fun ^^
Mig
DoS Team
Mig II
Mig II

http://dosteam.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down