»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what went wrong tonight?

4 posters

Go down

what went wrong tonight? Empty what went wrong tonight?

Post by 'NWT' skopol Wed Jun 17 2009, 01:49

hello Dos, I'm not here to blame You or any of similar stuff :Pwanted just to know what happened tonight, some explanations Smile i heard only from some players that one server goes down? that was the main thing that everything crashed? :)tell us maybe we can advice something that no more such bad things happend, maybe You should speri give more admins to Your teammates cause it was funny we must waiting for You cause You were on other serverWhats wrong with that one server start playing earlier 2 or 3 minutes? Someone from other server will come to this one that is already playing and will watch 30 seconds to go back to his own server and he will be faster? i dont think so :Dwell i'm with You cause i think most of the guys here that are concerning never done and never will do something for the other players like You are trying to do but in the other hand i understand them so its hard lol :)gl next week Smile

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

what went wrong tonight? Empty Re: what went wrong tonight?

Post by tenneherbie Wed Jun 17 2009, 07:23

ok all
i do not know what went wrong but i was admin on server 2 and there everything was ok . in oure warm up i heard in team speak that server5 was frozen(down) and that all the players sould move to a other server i told we had 6 spare places but nonbody comes over.then we started the race and i shut off the teamspeak.
we could finish oure race whitout problems and thought that everything was ok for other servers for what concerns some reaction off some players i do not understand they lose connection and then they whrite stuff like its oure fould.so i know 1 thing im here for fun(i understand those who lose connection its not funny) and to have a good time but its not the main thing in life.so i hope to see you all back next week and hopefull whitout problems for eveybody.
and to quote "skopol" gl next week

tenneherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbooss Wed Jun 17 2009, 12:19

On server 3, we've wait until 23h00 before to play... some players leave because they didn't want to wait... after 1h30 of waiting... we finally play on the server 6 at 23h00 23h15... i win this one, lol.. and i'm not in the classification & have no point Shocked ... it make twice that i'm dissapointed by the Dos organisation... i think i'll stop this competition Rolling Eyes

bigbooss

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Wed Jun 17 2009, 12:57

Biiiigggiiii Very Happy have You screenshots form this server? Very Happy or maybe anyone other who played on this server? Smile when yes send them to speri Smile

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbooss Wed Jun 17 2009, 13:11

héhééé.. no need... they 've registered times just after my post (....) lol... no comment ... but congrats skopskop Razz

bigbooss

Back to top Go down

Post by rosettah :) Wed Jun 17 2009, 16:56

Hmmmm....
I think I know what was wrong. the stoned rosetta lucky charm was not here last night. I'm terribly sorry for the problems I have caused Sad

And still, last time I checked, it's only a game............
sunny

rosettah :)

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Wed Jun 17 2009, 18:36

true true Very Happy

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down