»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maps , chat and server

5 posters

Go down

maps , chat and server Empty maps , chat and server

Post by #RC#booss Tue Dec 14 2010, 22:17

yop je viens ici postez a nouveaux un mécontentement .

1) les maps:

Et encore une fois une maps affreuse qui bug , qui a des transition foireuse , qui a de toute les merde sur cette map de la journée 6. Putin serieux vous dites que vous nous avez écoutez au 1er post mais rien a changé , des respawan marche pas etc. Comment voulez vous faire ? Alors soit vous avez de la merde dans les yeux pour choisir les maps , soit vous êtes bourrées soit vous prenez les maps et vous les testez pas.
Ne dites pas que vous avez pas reçu des maps car je craint que mout et mass en envoyaient des maps et bien d'autre mappeur , c'est la PIRE DOS ENDURANCE en maps serieux.

2) le chat

Pendant que les 1er tours commencez des gens parlez , donc encore 1 règle qui n'a pas été appliqué , pourquoi vous ignoré pas tout le monde dans les chats et comme sa personne ouvre sa geule ?
J'espère que des sanction seront prises .

3) server

Pourriez vous bloqué 1 fois que le warm up est lancé , les venu de chacun car il y a des personne a chaque fois venant en spec sur les serveur et cela fait lagger quand y vienne .
Si vous pouvez trouvez une solution svp .

merci.

#RC#booss

Back to top Go down

maps , chat and server Empty Re: maps , chat and server

Post by Yracer2 Tue Dec 14 2010, 22:33

Traduction (français > anglais)
yop I come here posting again discontent.

1) maps:

And once again a horrible maps that bug, which has borked transition, which has all the shit on this map of the day 6. "Fuck" be serious you say you listened to us after the first post but nothing has changed, etc. respawan not work. How do you do? So either you have shit in thei yes to select maps, or you're stuffed either you take the maps and you will not test.
Do not say you have not received the maps because I feared that Mout and Mass sended maps and many other mapper is the WORST in DOS ENDURANCE maps seriously.

2) the chat

While the first rounds start people talking, so even a rule that has not been implemented, why not you ignored everyone in chats so nobody opens his mouth?
I hope that sanctions will be taken.

3) server

Could you block the server after the warm up is launched, everyone come because there are times each person has come in on spec server and that is when it comes Lagger.
If you can find a solution please.

thank you.
Yracer2
Yracer2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mass- Tue Dec 14 2010, 22:49

Thank you for translating this Yracer Wink

Because you, boos, were racing at server1 I take the time to answer your post because I was Admin at that server.

The maps:
It is good to hear your opinion and frustration about the maps from this week and I fully understand that it is not a map that will match everyones needs. However, it seems to be that it IS possible to change your racing lines or behaviour if you experience it is a really hard map. I think this is the reason why, for example Rom and Bepino are still driving good times. You have to know that 'do-or-die' driving style will be succesful, but not always like today. I am not linked to select the maps, so I dont know how they were selcted. Maybe Sperico will givehis view about this.

Chatting
Again, there was some chat at server 1. However, i cannot take this seriously. You are complaining about this and in my view, you shouldnt. During the 1st lap Thunder asked to restart and I decided not do to, following with a 'Pfff" by Thunder. Thats was all of the chat during the race. At the end, one of the Vodr-guys said something but another Vodr-guy (Rom) told him to shut up. Thats was all. Nothing more. I cannot call this 'Flooding'.

Entering the servers during race
I fully agree with you that people have to STOP ENTERING SERVERS during the race. Speccing is not allowed! It is very frustrating to see people entering coz it shows up at the top of the screen. Luckly, no-one did chat. Maybe we should change the passwords and sent them by private message? I think 1million people know how to enter the endurance-servers Razz As admin, i didnt kick the people, because it would not solve anything.. only causing an extra message at the top of your screen.

Hopefully I explain enough for now. Please let me know if you need more info or need to express your frustrations. You can also do this in a less angry way. Smile

-Mass-

Back to top Go down

Post by spericolato Wed Dec 15 2010, 08:53

ITS REALLY HARD TO FIND A TRACK THAT EVERYBODY LIKE IT
BUT I PREFER use this track yesterday because nadeo make shit
and in case a lot of driver with free account cant came to play
but for the next tuesday we will use 1 of the best track
we have in our mappack
arkanoid by furox or adventure2 by rc mout mout
we still have a lot of nice map like xeres map , chaotic map,jayjay ,rcw ben(2 tracks)...........
but we can not use all the best map in the begin and you can tell you for me the the
best track we still have to drive
and anyway we are in 3 testing tha map me megasinus and furox(xerxes)
FOR NEXT EDITION ALSO VENNIKE AND SPONGE WILL BE VALUTATION AND IF SOMEBODY ELSE WANT HELP WITH TRACK OR VALUTATION JUST TELL ME SO ENDURANCE WILL BE IMPROVING FOR NEXT EDITION
and in case the worste 3 result will be deleted of 13 weeks
please understund that is difficult find track with no bug, we are trying to make our best selection please give us the time and give us an opinion in the end of dos endurance v please
thx
dos team
speri

Last edited by spericolato on Wed Dec 15 2010, 14:08; edited 1 time in total

spericolato

Back to top Go down

Post by #RC#booss Wed Dec 15 2010, 11:52

ok speri i understand.

#RC#booss

Back to top Go down

Post by megasinus Wed Dec 15 2010, 16:21

Cher Boos,
Je teste les maps avec speri et xeres je pense.
Je ne suis pas bourré qd je les teste.
Nous les testons, je te le garantie, même si on évite de les tester pendant des heures car on ne veut pas être trop avantagés. En plus, une vingtaine de map de 2 min 30, ça fait du taf^^.
Donc, je dois avoir de la merde dans les yeux, si je me réfère à ton post.
Je vais cependant justifier mon choix:
_voici mes conclusions lors de l'évaluation de cette map: design interessant, longueur convenable mais difficulté importante sur 12 tours. Qu'en penses-tu?
_Elle ne fait clairement pas partie des 4-5 meilleures maps que nous avons choisies, mais il fallait beien choisir 13 maps parmi une vingtaine.... Peut etre devrions nous réduire la durée de l'endurance _Nous ne pouvons choisir que des maps avec des atterrissage en descente, sans jump etc... bref, pour avoir une sélection plus compacte.
sans tt ce qui risque de donner des bugs, sinon, on ferait 13 semaines avec la même map (ou à peu près). Les bugs font malgré tt partie du jeu ma pauvre Lucette, et nous vous promettons de rester attentifs à ce problème.

Dear Boos,
I'm not drunk when I test the maps and I can Garantee you i'm testing them. So I must have shit in my eyes if I follow your post.
However, I'll justify my choice:
_My conclusion after testing this map was: interesting design, lenght OK, but hard map for 12 laps. What's your opinion?
_This map wasn't among the 4-5 best map of our selection, we knew it, but we have to select 13 maps out of 20. Maybe we should make only 8 races for next endurance in order to have a compacter mappack.
_Bugs are part of the game, we can't select maps without bugs (only downhill landing, no jumps, no turbo etc..) cause we would run every tuesday on the sam map (moreless).
We'll try to be aware anyway.

Mega

megasinus

Back to top Go down

Post by #RC#booss Wed Dec 15 2010, 16:56

ok mega mon point de vue de la map:

- Des passage qui ne devrait pas être dans cette maps car n'oublions pas ces sur 12 tours pourquoi mettre des truc pourrit comme des transition a GROOSE MOULE ( référence au 2ere) , au petit petite bosse de merde sur le road , et des respwan impassable .
- concernant les maps tu me dit que il y a que 4 -5 bonne maps , mais ce qui est hallucinant c'est que dans toutes les autres endurance il n'y a jamais eu des maps comme sa.

concernant le taff j'en suis tout a fait conscient mais alors faites le correctement pour choisir les maps , car si vous voulez des maps comme celle qui été je peut vous en faire 10 000 000 millions , mais sa sera des maps DE GROSSE MERDE.

#RC#booss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down