»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classifications singular and for team [5°night ]

+9
Yracer2
spartacross
'NWT' skopol
gecko
Famebon
celebrative
spericolato
Eloop
(-.-)
13 posters

Go down

Classifications singular and for team [5°night ] Empty Classifications singular and for team [5°night ]

Post by (-.-) Mon May 04 2009, 23:26

All results here http://www.neworldteam.com/doscup/results.htm

(-.-)

Back to top Go down

Classifications singular and for team [5°night ] Empty Re: Classifications singular and for team [5°night ]

Post by Eloop Mon May 04 2009, 23:41

Yeaaah niCe, very good idea ! ..& gg all Very Happy

Eloop

Back to top Go down

Classifications singular and for team [5°night ] Empty Re: Classifications singular and for team [5°night ]

Post by spericolato Mon May 04 2009, 23:51

great job exim for all clik down to see individual classific and team ok down

spericolato

Back to top Go down

Post by celebrative Tue May 05 2009, 00:20

great job exim... well, looks like I'll get number 8 ^^

celebrative

Back to top Go down

Post by Famebon Tue May 05 2009, 06:09

6e ^^
Famebon
Famebon

Back to top Go down

Post by gecko Tue May 05 2009, 07:27

very nice job exim Very Happy

@Dos: this match was a lot better, keep going Smile I hope next time i can drive again xD xD xD

gecko

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Tue May 05 2009, 09:57

Yep nice and fast results Smile gg to all was again a nice week but this time my worst score from the start of the compo Sad one mistake and bb good place ahlala, but cause that the race wasn't boring :Dwhen will be the whole classification and team? Razz

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by spartacross Tue May 05 2009, 12:51

dos, yesterday was a disaster for me Sad , i think the track was quite good, but i had a monstuous lag and seemed that the car had the brake continuously primed. any chance to solve this problem?

anyway was a faun competition gg all! Very Happy

spartacross

Back to top Go down

Post by Yracer2 Tue May 05 2009, 15:56

@ Exim.. great jobfast and clear
@ spartacross : seems I have the same problems.. sometimes my car doesn't want to turn anymore (even when playing when only 12 drivers) and lost connection. Bad day Sad

Thanks Speri for the choice of map ... and thx Matto for this nice one. Very Happy
Yracer2
Yracer2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Tue May 05 2009, 22:05

thx for the good lay out exim Wink

Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by ptit-canard Tue May 05 2009, 22:10

Good evening,

Following the reading of the results I miss 14 points in the Day4
Thank you

Very good endurance, congratulations!

RC-ptit canard

@ + +

ptit-canard

Back to top Go down

Post by (-.-) Tue May 05 2009, 22:30

ptit-canard wrote:Good evening,

Following the reading of the results I miss 14 points in the Day4
Thank you

Very good endurance, congratulations!

RC-ptit canard

@ + +
Fixed

(-.-)

Back to top Go down

Post by gecko Wed May 06 2009, 07:11

Yracer2 wrote:
@ spartacross : seems I have the same problems.. sometimes my car doesn't want to turn anymore (even when playing when only 12 drivers) and lost connection. Bad day Sad

I experience them same since several weeks (that is not such a big problem for me though) to be exact since i installed the latest update manually. I will try to reinstall TM without the manual updates, to see if it gets better. But it could also be that your cache is full, try to delete it in the Options or try reinstalling Tm if it gets not better.

The support by nadeo is shit, but write them an email if you have a problem, only then things will change

gecko

Back to top Go down

Post by Yracer2 Wed May 06 2009, 11:39

Thx for the tips gecko...
Have to check that but don't think a made the updates so far. Maybe my cache size is not big enough... how much do you need in fact ?
Yracer2
Yracer2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gecko Wed May 06 2009, 12:17

i wouldn't change it... i would just delete it from time to time

gecko

Back to top Go down

Post by spartacross Wed May 06 2009, 15:05

thx for the help gecko, i changed something in the option, reduced car detail, eliminated the cache, also i deactivated scansion cache option i don't know if this will be helpful.. now i test the game if the lag continues i could try to reinstall old video driver of the races in which i take better results or reinstall the game, maybe the problem depends also from that, thx all again, have a nice day Smile .

spartacross

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Wed May 06 2009, 20:35

i have maximum cache what i can get 4000 mb and all is working fine at me,btw i have shit computer and for example on tracks with random turbos i have only 14 fps Very Happy on rest tracks all is really ok without any problems Smile Wink

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by Didi Thu May 07 2009, 07:04

I would like to say here also times something, many peoples are talk badly of the maps or speak of man bugs in there.
I made also dirt maps and unfortunately one does not know crosss maps those is fastidious without bugs!!!
And the last race was a nice and clearly map, and I had this time none precipitate.
By the way...thanks to all administrators for that race are responsible!
Didi
Didi

http://sdrstadium.e-monsite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lai-lai Sun May 10 2009, 00:49

jajaja, ok the latest track was fairly bug-less Smile , but just look what my car did on the LAST LAP.... affraid http://www.teamhot.se/uploads/images/corr_bug.wmv

I was in pos 12 on server #1 when this happened... a bug is a bug, is a bug, is a bug

HOT///LaiLai

lai-lai

Back to top Go down

Post by gecko Sun May 10 2009, 01:33

sure lailai,

bugs can happen anywhere, especially landing bugs on flat dirt roads

but for endurance it is important that the tracks are not "regularly" buggy. many bugs can be avoided Very Happy

gecko

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Mon May 11 2009, 00:20

hello Dos Smile can You write the general classification? Razz

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by spericolato Mon May 11 2009, 06:24

skopol exim classification is well done just look down and clik team 2 team 4 singolar and general
http://www.neworldteam.com/doscup/results.htm

spericolato

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Mon May 11 2009, 09:41

ahh yes sorry i didn't see the bottom things Razz

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by lai-lai Mon May 11 2009, 17:35

pirat Exactly gecko, this track was probably the one with fewest bugs... much better than the track that bugged with a jump over another road, and made you loose over 20 sec per retire cause the previous CP was soo far away

lai-lai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down