»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classifications singolar and for team [2° night]

+13
Lord M'zn
Helstar
LoveAndHatred
Pennel
syros
spericolato
Yracer2
rosettah :)
'NWT' skopol
Dynasty
(-.-)
nebbia88
tenneherbie
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Classifications singolar and for team [2° night] - Page 2 Empty Re: Classifications singolar and for team [2° night]

Post by Helstar Sat Apr 18 2009, 22:33

Ok we have now cleared up the dedi question..
Dedirec points will not count towards the general classification!
There will be own classification for dedi
Nice, that's good. I didn't like the points added to the general classification Smile

Maybe helstar wishes to share a replay of his 2.07 round with us? and tep dyn?
It's a simple cut that my teammate LordMzn suggested me after the end of the race ^^ I tried it one time to see how much you could gain (I think from 3 to 5 sec). Somebody could share his "normal" 2.10 instead Razz !

Last edited by Helstar on Mon Apr 20 2009, 03:14; edited 1 time in total

Helstar

Back to top Go down

Classifications singolar and for team [2° night] - Page 2 Empty Re: Classifications singolar and for team [2° night]

Post by Lord M'zn Sun Apr 19 2009, 23:21

to being honest, i noticed the cut during the warm up, and of course didn't use it...

but it's better to avoid the temptation Razz

Lord M'zn

Back to top Go down

Post by gecko Mon Apr 20 2009, 15:27

hmm, you were wise to use it, but only because cuts suck!

the rules are not enforced anyways xD xD xD on 1st and second matches there was a lot of stuff against the "rules" but no actions were taken.

gecko

Back to top Go down

Post by Helstar Mon Apr 20 2009, 19:42

gecko wrote:hmm, you were wise to use it, but only because cuts suck!
the rules are not enforced anyways xD xD xD on 1st and second matches there was a lot of stuff against the "rules" but no actions were taken.
1) Cut was tried AFTER the race (nobody should do it anyway, it's forbidden -i think-)

2) Which stuff ?

Helstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes Mon Apr 20 2009, 22:31

Hello there,
Its a very nice championship, and we are having a lot of fun here.
The maps are on the whole pritty good, but the 2nd and the 3rd map got one jump, which ruined the map. Jumps which are most likely to be buggy, and if so, u cant go on driving after and u gotta respawn.
at the 2nd map that costed 15-20 seconds, and the 3rd ~10s.
These jumps are a wall of demotivation. We all know that dirt is a buggy one, but jumps like these are avoidable.
It would be really nice if the next track wouldnt have jumps like this.
Take it as a suggestion Wink

I will go on driving this cup with or without bugs, but it would be nice if we could get no head-against-the-wall jumps anymore Smile

Regards,
Xerxes

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Helstar Mon Apr 20 2009, 22:52

Which was the buggy jump here Xerxes ?

Helstar

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Tue Apr 21 2009, 01:43

Xerxes wrote:Hello there,
Its a very nice championship, and we are having a lot of fun here.
The maps are on the whole pritty good, but the 2nd and the 3rd map got one jump, which ruined the map. Jumps which are most likely to be buggy, and if so, u cant go on driving after and u gotta respawn.
at the 2nd map that costed 15-20 seconds, and the 3rd ~10s.
These jumps are a wall of demotivation. We all know that dirt is a buggy one, but jumps like these are avoidable.
It would be really nice if the next track wouldnt have jumps like this.
Take it as a suggestion Wink

I will go on driving this cup with or without bugs, but it would be nice if we could get no head-against-the-wall jumps anymore Smile

Regards,
Xerxes

hehe xerxes i was very happy when You had the bug in 6 lap but after i had it in the 8 or 9 lap dont rememebr now Smile but still been about 2-3 seconds in front of You and Cross but then another nasty bug and You both get me Very Happy then in 10 lap turbo jump bug and i was 5 second behind You both lol i think ok i will be 3 but in two last laps i made from 4,5 sec 0 and got You both in the last lap first cross then You in the last part Very Happy
it was the best track so far and best race so far. Xeres its almost impossible to build a track without bugs in dirt really and this one was for me good i must be honest. and after that bug You didnt lose 10 sec but just 6 max 7 Wink cause i was about 10 sec in front of You and after it it was only ~3 Smile so about 6-7 seconds lost Smile and how i wrote earlier 5 sec could be done in 2 laps with crazy driving Razz big gg all drivers Smile
leading changing like in kaleidoscope, many exciting passes and action like in John Woo movies Very Happy

Last edited by 'NWT' skopol on Tue Apr 21 2009, 01:49; edited 2 times in total

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Tue Apr 21 2009, 01:45

Helstar wrote:Which was the buggy jump here Xerxes ?

he mean the last jump before start line, when bugged You didn;t reach the road part and must respawn Smile

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by makonen Tue Apr 21 2009, 01:51

i had exactly the same one in my last lap on enduro 4.... Razz

....lost 15 secs in one respawn....that suck.... Very Happy

....i understand Xerxes, and really, if i lost my run after this respawn, i don't know...but i think i'd a little bit NERVOUS Rolling Eyes Very Happy Smile

...SOoo, yep, if you have tracks without hasardous landings it's nice :p

...and nice track, Marc has made a nice job, but the bugs are crazy Wink

makonen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol Tue Apr 21 2009, 01:56

all of us had bugs Smile You;re not alone Mako Very Happy

'NWT' skopol

Back to top Go down

Post by megasinus Tue Apr 21 2009, 09:34

Guys we all understand what you mean about bugs but remember one thing: in order to make everybody play, we are not testing the tracks. We just believe in trackmaker's talent and skills to build no buggy maps. But you can imagine how it's difficult on 2 min maps with 12 laps!!

megasinus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yracer2 Tue Apr 21 2009, 14:28

You're right Mega... It seems I was the lucky man for this third endurance ...very small bugs... After connection problems on round 1 and big bugs on round 2 ... i'm very pleased bounce

ANYWAY THIS IS BIG FUN lol!
Yracer2
Yracer2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2