»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precision about our organization [ENG + FR]

Go down

Precision about our organization [ENG + FR] Empty Precision about our organization [ENG + FR]

Post by Mig II Sun Feb 15 2015, 12:29

[ENG]
As we always have done from the beginning of our Competition, I declare that all the maps I've received stay confidential, between me and 2 others from our "Map council".

It means that we are only 3 to have tested and selected the maps for our final list. 

All other Admins from our organization have NO ONE information or access to the maps !!

At the last moment before we begin the race, I'll say to them the name of the map they will have to charge on server ...

Especially for the "mappers", sorry for the late, I'll send you in current days our decision about your maps by mail ... thank you to keep the confidentiality about it  Wink

[FR]
Comme nous avons toujours fait depuis le début de nos Compétitions, je déclare que toutes les maps que j'ai reçu sont restées confidentielles, entre moi et 2 autres avec qui nous formons le "Conseil des Maps".

Cela signifie que nous seuls avons testé et sélectionné les maps pour notre liste finale.

Tous les autres Admins de notre organisation n'ont eu AUCUNE information ni aucun accès aux maps !!

Ce n'est qu'au dernier moment avant de commencer les courses que je leur dirai le nom de la map qu'ils auront à lancer sur le serveur ...

Spécialement pour les "mappers", désolé du retard, je vous enverrai dans les tous prochains jours notre décision concernant votre map par mail .... merci de garder la confidentialité à ce propos  Wink
Mig II
Mig II

http://dosteam.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum