»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

DEDI rankings...before the endurance race starts....wrong or right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEDI rankings...before the endurance race starts....wrong or right?

Post by maxela on Thu Jul 16 2009, 00:55

Evil or Very Mad ciao all,

i have a doubt...yesterday (14/07) at the 7th endurance session, i see that in the 2nd server were ranked a lot of player (i think 17 or more) in the dedimania classification.
This before he WU-rounds starts. Is this possible??? There were many driver from my server (2nd) but also from other server. Most of them were DOS-driver (not me).
All test driver????? Were the tracks really hidden? If not, I think that isn't serios and surely a kind of technological doping (great terminology). I hope that anyone can give an answer.

excuse my bad english!!!

È possibile che prima che partisse il WU della gara vi fossero almeno 17 nomi già classificati in Dedi???? Tra cui molti DOS e anche piloti dello stesso server, che in pratica non erano neanche partiti???? A me sinceramente sembra impossibile, però magari esiste una giustificazione tecnica, e in questo caso mi piacerebbe conoscerla. Ricordo che il senso della competizione è di gareggiare su piste inedite...e forse questo principio fondamentale non è stato rispettato....oltretutto (sempre nel caso ci fosse sotto la furbata ) sarebbe l'ennesima occasione in cui noi Italiani , anche nel piccolo, dimostriamo di saper fare solo i "furbi".

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Tutto ciò perchè sto ancora a roooosikkaaaa. Anzi ora rosico il doppio........e ancor di più .... 17 volte tantooooo. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

maxela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEDI rankings...before the endurance race starts....wrong or right?

Post by rosettah :) on Thu Jul 16 2009, 06:52

yes, i saw it too Maxela. many(maybe 17 Razz) dedi times before start, Flemming, moutmout and marc amongst others. But the times were not particularly good(from 2.33 and up i think), so i suppose the track may have been put in a server by mistake one time... I don't know...

rosettah :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spericolato on Thu Jul 16 2009, 09:01

big noob all
last time i restart server n1 first so n1 server begin 5 minutes before all the others
so thats is the only reason you find a dedirecs show in dedilist also pennel say me directly when he saw it
everybody from dos endurance server 1 can say if there was dedirecs show in number 1 server or not?
nobody run the race before just me frubinator and eloop know the tracks because we need to be approved
i need others tracks endurance for next edition in sectember

spericolato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maxela on Thu Jul 16 2009, 09:22

@Speri:
Is this the real reason?
But the player aren't only from the server n1, i saw also many player from server n2 in the dedi-rankings!

@Rosetta:
Onetime mistake is enough to make a save of the replay, so anyone could play and train the track!

maxela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol on Thu Jul 16 2009, 14:13

well i''m from server1 :)Yes there were some dedirecs (i saw 12 or something like this) but i thought that were the tracks testers and like Ros said they weren't even good Razz

'NWT' skopol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frub on Thu Jul 16 2009, 15:45

Hey guys...

I tested the track offline... no Dedi from me... but:

we (server 6) startet round about 21:35 with the map... when exactly did you see the recs?

It's very unlikely that one or two servers "see" dedi recs and all the others not?!... if you startet on ~21:40 you must have seen ~20 new recs (of server 6)

frub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top