»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's GOOO !!!! (ENG and FR :p)

+3
tombuilder
Daigle
Mig II
7 posters

Go down

Let's GOOO !!!!   (ENG and FR :p) Empty Let's GOOO !!!! (ENG and FR :p)

Post by Mig II Tue Oct 09 2012, 00:06

ENGLISH : Hi all,

Well, here we are cheers , we are happy to open the DoS home's door for a new Edition of our DoS Endurance.
DoS Paddocks girls are dressing their sexy colours for receive you (won't say you who's dressing strings lol! )

I've just uploaded a list of 4 maps for train, on each server.
These 4 maps were almost selected, and so, sure that's a good opportunity to find it again on our servers for playing on before the races.

The map for race will be online just before the race, for keeping the confidentiality, hehe.

Don't forget to clean your computer, limit opened others programs for a better connection ... and limit bugs

We give you "rendez-vous" on servers at 21.10, present yourself on the server where you are registered.

In the name of all DoS family, everyone's getting hot and impatient, we wish you all a great moment on this special Edition, give your best, take the most of fun, and build with us that so nice moment of the DoS Endurance ... the only One !

Sincerely.
DoS Team.

FRANCAIS : Salut à tous,

On y est cheers , nous sommes heureux d'ouvrir les portes de notre maison DoS pour une nouvelle Edition du DoS Endurance.

Les DoS Paddocks Girls vont enfiler leurs tenues les plus sexy pour vous recevoir (je ne cafterai pas celles qui sont en string lol! .... sauf Cross ! hahaha).

Je viens juste d'éditer une liste de 4 maps pour s'entraîner, sur chaque serveur.
Ces 4 maps ont été presque sélectionnées, raison de plus de les retrouver pour le plaisir sur nos serveurs pour jouer dessus avant les courses.

La map de la course ne sera en ligne que quelques instants avant de la course, pour garder la confidentialité (hé ouii xD).

N'oubliez pas de bien nettoyer votre ordi avant, de limiter les autres programmes ouverts pour garder une meilleure connection, et éviter les bugs.

Nous vous donnons rendez-vous à 21h10 sur les serveurs, présentez-vous sur le serveur où vous êtes enregistré.

Au nom de toute la famille DoS, tout le monde devient excité et impatient, nous vous souhaitons à tous un grand moment sur cette Edition spéciale, donnez votre meilleur niveau, prenez un max de plaisir, faites grandir avec nous ce moment si particulier qu'est le DoS Endurance ... the only One !

Sincèrement.
DoS Team
Mig II
Mig II

http://dosteam.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Let's GOOO !!!!   (ENG and FR :p) Empty Re: Let's GOOO !!!! (ENG and FR :p)

Post by Daigle Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:39

A bit of feedback. This wasn't an issue when I was unemployed or lived in Ireland which is -2 hours to my current time. But now when I'm working in Finland...

I'm not a fan of the starting time. 21:30 is 22:30 here in Finland. That's quite late considering like today I've work at 7am tomorrow morning and I need to get up at 5:30 for the bus. Assuming I play the whole ~30(ish) minutes, it'll be 23 o'clock. I get 6 hours of sleep at most. But often enough I'm still buzzing from the match and my thumbs are sore + waiting for the results. I get to bed maybe closer to 0:00.
I realize people have stuff after work and school, but just before sleeping time is not the solution. I would prefer an hour earlier. 20:30 CET doesn't sound too unreasonable to me or I'd imagine to CET people either Smile

Daigle

Back to top Go down

Post by tombuilder Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:44

If it would be 20:30 instead of 21:30, I couldn`t participate, so it really depends on the personal situations Wink

tombuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mig II Tue Oct 09 2012, 18:56

Arff Daigle .... that's not a new subject, and I'm sad to say you that we have not the solution to offer about that problem ....

Earlier it would be too an inconvenient for others players, I've joined some times ago agin a us friend, who say me everytime he would loove to play on endurance, he just can't 'cose at this time, it's afternoon and he works ...

The only solution would be to organize on the same day differents hours for races, but the problem we have is our concept : the maps must stay unknown for all until the last minut, and this system could give informations from firsts players to the last who would play later ....

I can assure you that we think about that, and if we can find the good way to respect our concept and be able to propose 2 sessions times a day, we will inform all community about that ....

Every good idea stays welcome Wink , we stay opened for welcome all Endurance's lovers.
Mig II
Mig II

Back to top Go down

Post by Yracer2 Wed Oct 10 2012, 01:20

Nothing to add.. Mig said it perfectly... as usual
Yracer2
Yracer2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome Wed Oct 10 2012, 07:45

Yesterdays track was quite old, so i was wondering if you guys need some new ones for later stages Cool

Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by cross73 Wed Oct 10 2012, 08:33

mdr

mig hier soir j ai du laisser ma montre dans tes fesses. et rend moi mon string héhéhéhé

cross73

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Wed Oct 10 2012, 08:50

mdr Cross

je te confirme hier sa fessait bien tic tac dans le cul à Mig

Mig rend lui sa montre et son string léopard , tes vraiment méchant avec Cross
ben
ben

Back to top Go down

Post by cross73 Wed Oct 10 2012, 09:12

lol mon ben . mdr . vu la taille de son cul le tic tac devait etre aussi fort que bigben héhéhéhé

cross73

Back to top Go down

Post by Daigle Wed Oct 10 2012, 11:25

I didn't expect it to change, but instead raise a conversation to perhaps find an alternative. We all have our personal reasons it's always going to cause problems to some, no matter what time it starts Smile

But as for ideas - indeed it is very hard to find a good solution without slicing it up to different timezones = playing at 3 different times. There's always a live recording possibility nowadays so it makes this all very problematic.

Daigle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mig II Wed Oct 10 2012, 20:55

bon, yen a 2 ... vé m'occuper de leur ti cul ... bande de saloupiauds lol!
D'abord, j'ai pô de gros cul, juste un piti tout mignon xD ..... et j'ai effectivement retrouvé après la course un string rose avec des étoiles vertes, tout de suite su à qui il était lool ...
Ben, faisez gaff toi Very Happy
ça manquait de musique sur le TS DoS hier, pas de chanson intello du crossounet, ni de bruits bizzaroïdes de fond du bureau de cette grosse cochonnette de Mega (Ass-Mega pour les intimes xD), on n'a plus l'habitude lol

@Awesome .... it was a map from Edition III ... the catalog of maps for this Edition is selected among all Endurance Sessions, it's a special edition, as a "best-off".

For Edition VIII, we'll get back the usual way of Endurance, with new maps, I'll write soon a message about it, for sending us Endurance maps for selection.
Mig II
Mig II

Back to top Go down

Post by Mig II Wed Oct 10 2012, 20:56

Yracer2 wrote:Nothing to add.. Mig said it perfectly... as usual

I know I know ... call me "Monseigneur" loooOoool
Mig II
Mig II

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome Thu Oct 11 2012, 17:30

Mig II wrote:For Edition VIII, we'll get back the usual way of Endurance, with new maps, I'll write soon a message about it, for sending us Endurance maps for selection.

Awesome Smile

Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum