»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
»Ðøड« ENDURANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TM Dirt.com - The Dirt Community ^^

Go down

TM Dirt.com - The Dirt Community ^^ Empty TM Dirt.com - The Dirt Community ^^

Post by Mig II Wed Jan 26 2011, 22:03

For all Dirt lovers ....

Come and join the Dirt Forum Community ^^

Go there and register :

TMDIRT Cool
Mig II
Mig II

http://dosteam.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

TM Dirt.com - The Dirt Community ^^ Empty "Dirt Community" ... ? YES we are ... all of us Dirt players ... Yes we can ! we have our reference !

Post by Mig II Sat Mar 19 2016, 22:34

Hey all DIRT Players !

I'll write not only from a personnal feeling ... more with a general feeling I can see on game, on contacts with many friends, well I'll consider me again as a Propaganda Minister (again ? omg lol)

I won't speak in the name of all DoS, I'll speak by myself, I know many of them and many of all my contacts think the same ...
I have grown up in a Dirt Team (DoS) who have always, from the beginning in 2008, worked  on a positive way of a Dirt Community, all members and administrators before me ...
Today is my job to give again, share again their message ... "our" message (our = all players from TM)

We have the CHANCE to have a nice meeting point and site for all the DIRT players and lovers !!

It's here : TM-Dirt

The Administration has been updated from about one year, now a real competent manager for helping us, doing a good communication between teams, players and game.

When we have this chance, we must take it, use it, to grow up together, to share together, for the top of fun and pleasure on game, for the most informations ... 
all of that for everyone of us, and for all other players !

We like, everyone of us, playing with our friends, with our teams, on our favourite servers, etc ... 

TM-Dirt has been created for that ! And sure, a nice, interesting an a major link to help everyone of us !!
Just take a look on the "journalistic work" about the competitions results ... a real pro one !

Dirt Community ... a hard word ? NO, everyday, me, you, others, we do that ! we build this community, by the pleasure we can have and share on game ... 
THAT'S the real Dirt Community !
Let's do growing up, only for the pleasure, as we could build trackmania from years, and let's use TM-Dirt for that  Wink

Only one thing I wish you, everytime ! ... HAVE FUN !!! On DoS Endurance, on DoS servers ... on every competitions and servers you can play ... and let's share it ! 

DIRT Community ...  TM-DIRT ... is not a dream, it's a reality ! whatever you can think about it ... it's up to us to make it as a positive one and a real Fucking Good one !!!  cheers
Have a good time !
Mig.
Mig II
Mig II

http://dosteam.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down