»Ðøड« ENDURANCE

4 NIGHT 27/4 LIST OF DRIVER SHARING IN THE 5 SERVER

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 4 NIGHT 27/4 LIST OF DRIVER SHARING IN THE 5 SERVER

Post by gecko on Tue Apr 28 2009, 10:17

@ helstar: "and he did it on purpose" i agree xD

@spartacross: i have a good computer Smile

@megasinus: i was not unpolite at all, just a little angry xD not everyone was so lucky as skop Razz
you are welcome to criticize me anytime, baby Very Happy

@speri: i know that many things can go wrong, especially the first time (hmm, don't get that wrong Very Happy ) just try to improve yourself, dos has so many members, so it shouldn't be too hard. the server problems are gone atm, so now it's just the track selection that must be done carefully (jumps & drops). and for real, use excel or some tool to organize the statistics, it's not very hard to learn and it will save you time.

endurance cups must be smooth, it's simple as that

if you have technical problems or a question, you can ask me on msn Smile i'll be glad to help.

gecko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerxes on Tue Apr 28 2009, 14:42

I would love to send ya a map, but i would hate to loose 25 pts just because of that :O

I got tracks, dirt tracks which are actually without bugs
so this is doable for everybody.
There are several blocks which are simply buggy, and these blocks should be used just for slow parts of the tracks, this way they arent buggy at all. Other thing is, that there are A LOT of block combinations which are most likely to bug - thats normal.
But these can be avoided.
Maybe there is a lot of experience needed to do something like that, but it works guys.

I hope the next maps will fit better

Regards,
Xerxes

edit: i still love this cup cheers

Xerxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToyoT on Tue Apr 28 2009, 14:49

i know that the tracks are not adapted for endurance but guys please indulgence , it's very difficult to take a competition . Some part of the track was good (without the jump Razz )
It's not a problem graphic Sparta , i have a old computer ( playing on PC0 with radeon 9600pro on AGP and never had problem )
Alala , i was very tired yesterday and take a little punch on my keyboard on LAST laps clown ......and press the wrong button lol!
PS: Sorry for my poor English cyclops

ToyoT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennel on Tue Apr 28 2009, 15:06

I'm really sorry that the maps aren't beautiful, but this is our first competition organized by us.
We are pleased that you give us tips on how to improve, we'll try to benefit from these.
In these last two races we will do our best to improve the competition and increase your enjoyment Wink

Pennel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodr Florent on Tue Apr 28 2009, 18:51

The tournament is really good, organization, admins, registration.....
But maps are very bad for endurancen more jumps and more bugs.

When i see the map of Juan Roman, why don't drive this map?

Vodr Florent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parospeed on Tue Apr 28 2009, 19:24

we're not criticizing the organisation because it's quite well (apart some little delay) but the thing which wasn't adapt for this torunament was the mappack. some maps were very buggy and bad for endurance competitions, next time you'll need a week to try and valute the tracks Wink

Parospeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helstar on Tue Apr 28 2009, 19:33

Video featuring me and some others (Skopol and Toyot etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVAqgXCHJUQ&fmt=18

Helstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by (-.-) on Tue Apr 28 2009, 20:02

Nice movie Helstar. Yestarday i had not any of those bugs, no respawns for me only small bugs after landing. I don't know if it was luck or maybe my skills Very Happy
How did you make this movie? I mean how it is possible to switch watching other players on replay (like skopol ,toyot).

(-.-)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helstar on Tue Apr 28 2009, 20:04

Just use the edit button and switch camera/players... Smile

Helstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 'NWT' skopol on Wed Apr 29 2009, 01:23

Helstar wrote:Video featuring me and some others (Skopol and Toyot etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVAqgXCHJUQ&fmt=18
hihihi nice movie Very Happy i saw myself in the respawn i lost 15 sec Very Happy

'NWT' skopol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosettah :) on Thu Apr 30 2009, 22:46

I posted this on another place in the forum, but I put it here as well for everyones pleasure (or maybe some of you will be bored to death loOol) I don't answer any particular here, but it is a general view...

Let's not forget everyone, this is one very big competition(I think one of the biggest in TM, at least in dirt), and the only problem with it to this date has been (IMO!!) a few misplaced blocks in the tracks.. To those of you who are really angry about this, I suggest in the most friendly way possible, to chill out and remember it is all for fun Smile (Yes Marc I understand from a few weeks back m8!!)

And as so many keeps coming back every monday, I think that everyone of you agrees with me that it is a very nice kind of competition, and that all the negativity really is not (so very) called for...ToyoT(sometimes in a very loving way called Toyota Wink, says it well above here somewhere)
But constructive critisism is always good, makes us all improve, but please withhold those angry and sometimes hurting remarks that goes around the forum.. It is not how I have come to know the dirt community, and there is no need to diminish that reputation now...
So I strayed a little from the topic here, but I had to say it somewhere Smile eheh actually here I am right on topic I think Wink

For what it's worth...bugs or no bugs, good game to you all!!, and we have 2 mondays left with a lot of fun for all, and then the new and somehow improved Endu will come in June, at least I hope so very much because it is a sort of competition that us dirtdrivers need... at least one competition without training Smile

Sorry for the long post, I am still open for bribes btw Smile Sko, I want your vodka!!!!(or eeehhmmm...natural...oh no! I saw on NWT forum you are sick... call me when you are well... loOOol)
Your friend RosettaStoned Smile

rosettah :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top